The Highlight - Double-Handed Course with Michael Mauri and Gary Scott!
You have the opportunity to participate in a two-day course in the Munich area immediately
after the 2019 EWF.
The two-day course is intended for all interested fly fishers independent of their ability. Beginners to experienced fly fishers will be individually accompanied and advised.
1. Group Talk on the mechanics of Double Handed Rod, How this differs from single handed casting
3. Teach each group according to their skill level
4. Basic overhead casting - Faultfinding
5. Speycasting - Roll Cast, Single, Double, Snake, Snap T and Circle. Faultfinding.
6. Objectives, along with the Pros and Cons of each cast
7. Shooting Line, Link to basic Technique
8. Sinking Lines, Long and Short Head lines
9. How technique changes in each discipline. What each have in common
10. Group questions and answers
Participants will provide their own tackle and waders.
|Location: Isar Munich - you will be notified of the exact address and meeting place upon registration|
|Date: Monday, 8 April and Tuesday, 9 April 2019
|Participants: A maximum of 12|
|Price: 220,- Euro|
For additional information and an application, please contact: